Ingols Chess Variant Rules
© Ing. Bohumil Olsansky
Ingols chess has rules like classics chess but :
- Starting position is different.
- Pawn can go (not take) also one square right.
- Pawn from second rank cannot move 2 squares forward.
- Pawn can be promoted only on square where in starting position are placed other opponent's pieces than pawn.
And only can promote into such pieces. Promoting of pawn is not obligatory.
For example when white pawn moved on square h6 can be promoted into white bishop.
- When pawn is promoted to friendly king, the player immediatelly wins the chess game.
For example if white played with pawn g8h8=K.